Versus.061 Versus.061

That was very well animated and funny, awesome job.

They Will Again Against- They Will Again Against-

First of all the style and animation was executed beautifully, especially for your first time in this style. I can tell that this must've taken forever.

Obviously the message you're conveying overrides everything, and that's what people are going to react to based on their opinions. With that being said, I can definitely get behind the gay rights side of things. I think you demonstrated that very well.

However, I agree with some other posts. By making the penis the source of all evil (only the villains have one), it also comes off as this super man-hating feminist fest. I believe in feminist ideals, in that both parties should be equals, but I can't agree with that kind of extremity. But to be fair, art doesn't become bad just because people don't agree with it. So good job if that's what you believe.

In addition I think some parts could've been more subtle, namely the bible and maybe the republican. Overall good job, I enjoyed it. And you should take the fact that it's stirred up some controversy as a compliment. Better than the "meh" reaction most art gets.

Minimeowz responds:

I have put an edit in my description to clear things up. Thank you so much for the review! -Hugs

Super Action Mario Super Action Mario

Overall I thought it was really good. I didn't notice the sound falling out of synch at all. The drawing could be worked on, but overall it was well produced.

DeuxLab responds:

Thanks for your comment!
We have definitely improved our drawing art style since we made this animation, next ones will surely be better. :)

Milkshake. Late For Skool Milkshake. Late For Skool

That was really good. The style reminded me a lot of South Park, which is cool. Definitely expand on the ending if you have the time. I know you had to meet a deadline but it did feel a little abrupt. Overall fantastic job, I know this must've taken a while.

djDurgyDurg responds:

thanks buddy! once i got movin it didn't take too long actually (40 hours of 'work' probably), but yea I may add another small scene in the future!

The tournament round 1 The tournament round 1

I liked it a lot, the animations were very good, even if they were just stick figures. A better background and maybe some music and this would be amazing.

Billybobjimjoejeffjr responds:

I can't draw, so maybe i should have just done a blank background instead of my kindergarten art background. If i could draw better than i would. I couldn't think of a song that fit well with the animation.

Don't Touch Pac-Man Don't Touch Pac-Man

Great animation and voice acting.